For an entrance fee of just 50AED you and your friends can come and experience Pilates at Dhyana Dubai for a special event on Friday the 3rd of November.
The 50AED entrance fee gets you:
- AN INSIGHTFUL TALK: Discover the Pilates method with our expert instructor Elena. She will be leading you through all of the equipment – the Reformer, Tower and Wunda Chair, as well as the Pilates Mat method. Elena will discuss the benefits of practicing Pilates for beginners, to advanced level students as well as touching on pre and post natal Pilates.
- Q&A AND BESPOKE ADVICE: During Elena’s talk you will have the opportunity to ask any questions and really get a unique understanding for how Pilates can help you – either to complement your current exercise regime, or to correct an injury, or lead you through or out of a pregnancy.
- A UNIQUE PILATES CLASS: Armed with all of the insight from the talk and Q&A session, you will then be guided through a unique Pilates class with 3 other students and have the opportunity to practice Pilates using the Mat, the Reformer, Tower and Wunda Chair equipment.
- WALK AWAY WITH A UNIQUE DISCOUNT: Because we would love to see you back at Dhyana Dubai to practice Pilates in our group classes, duet classes or Private one-on-one sessions, we will be gifting you with a special discount card for you to use on your return.
SESSIONS AVAILABLE | FRIDAY 3RD NOV
Note: Spaces are very limited as there can only be 4 people in each session during the day. With this in mind, please book your space ASAP to avoid disappointment. Details on how to book below.
Terms & Conditions:
- The entrance fee of 50AED is payable upfront. Please email us on email@example.com to make your booking.
- Each session is 1.5 hours and includes: 5-10 minutes registration, 15 -20 minutes talk, 55 minutes class and 10-15 min Q&A.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you gain entry to the session, late arrivals can not be accepted.
- Free parking is available.
- For directions, parking information or questions, please call us on 056 137 0042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org