TESTIMONIALS “Dhyana Dubai is an amazing place and the classes...Read More
Upcoming Events, Workshops & Trainings
200-HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN DUBAI:
Highlights of the course:
• Teaching Methodology and Practicum
• Anatomy, Physiology, Philosophy, and Ethics
• Pranayama, Meditation and other traditional techniques
• Lead community classes
• In-depth learning of principles and their practices
• Exclusive yoga classes
• Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance upon completion
• Daily healthy nutritious snacks and drinks
• Lecture room and yoga room overlooking the Burj Khalifa
• Ashtanga Vinyasa
• Yoga with Alignment
• Restorative Yoga
This 200-hour program provides everything you need to achieve knowledge in yoga philosophy, specified functional anatomy, wisdom, mantras, meditation techniques, pranayamas, mudras, bandhas, posture alignment, advanced practices of backbends, inversions and flow, yoga props, detailed study of Patanjali Yoga sutras, purification, cleansing, nutrition, health management, principles with the methodology of teaching, yoga professional guidelines, classroom ethics and learn how to share the gift of yoga with teaching.
This training is intensive. Every day you are challenged in a safe environment. You develop strength, flexibility, mobility, and inner vigor at a very rapid pace. Within a few weeks, you start feeling transformed and find yourself doing things that were once only future goals. Irrespective of the intense nature of our course, we advocate gentleness and injury-free practice.
In our training, we provide an environment which promises to give you a series of experience that is empowering, invigorating, purifying, healing, and calming. This time you spend in your training acts as a mutation period of your consciousness, which results in building a more positive perspective about life and all that is.
Anand Shekhar is one of the authentic and inspiring yoga teachers in Dubai. He is an E-RYT®️ 500, YACEP Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher, and the founder of Anand Shekhar Yoga School in India.
Anand has been a student of yoga, spirituality and has been teaching yoga and a holistic lifestyle for almost eight years until today. He has imparted his yogic teachings and spiritual knowledge to one and many across cities like; Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Patna, Dharamshala, and for the last five years in Dubai. He is also a meditation facilitator and an impactful life-coach. He’s driven with the soul-intention of bringing the shift in human consciousness. He feels that the time has come when the awakening of man is more important than the advancement of technology.
Techniques, Training, Practice
• Pranayama & Subtle Body
Anatomy and Physiology
• Teaching Methodology
• Professional Development
• Practicum (Practice Teaching)
Note: Assignments and research work will not be done during classroom hours.
January 10 – March 11, 2021
Daily Tentative Schedule (Sunday & Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm)
09:00 am – 09:30 am = Pranayamas & kriyas
09:30 am – 11:00 am = Asana practice/ Ashtanga Vinyasa / Alignment
11:00 am – 11:30 am = Snacks & drinks
11:30 am – 12:30 pm = Yoga philosophy / Anatomy / Physiology
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm = Teaching methodology / Meditations / Practicum
• Early Bird Price = 10,000 AED (until December 10, 2020)
• Full Price = 11,500 AED
• Deposit = 3,000 AED (Non-Refundable)
• Yoga Teacher Training Manual
• 200HR YTT Certificate (Yoga Alliance Accredited)
• Snacks & Drinks
• A reservation requires a deposit of 3,000 AED to secure your spot.
• Booking deposits are non-refundable.
• Please settle the outstanding balance on the first day of the training.
– Nine weeks of weekday training with instruction in English
– The lead instructor also speaks Hindi
– Group size: Maximum of 10 Participants
– If you are not in Dubai, we recommend that you arrive one day before the training date.
Yoga is a great way to work on your flexibility and strength. About everyone can do it, too — it’s not just for people who can touch their toes or want to meditate.
Some types of Yoga are about relaxation. In others, you move more. Most models focus on learning poses, called asanas. They also usually include attention to breathing.
Here’s a list of some of the most beneficial aspects of Yoga: