Shamanism is one of the most ancient spiritual practices known to humans. The word Shaman comes from the Tungus tribe in Siberia and it means “One Who Sees In The Dark”. Shamans have also been known as “walkers between the worlds”, the “one who knows” or “SEERS”. All shamans are healers who work in the service of their community.
Shamanism is practiced across the world in all habited continents. Shaman have to develop a partnership with the spirits i.e. the gods, goddesses, ascended masters & his or her ancestors to access information and healing for himself and others. It is because of this partnership with spirit that miracles occur all the time in shamanic practice. Since all information to the Shaman comes to him directly from his spirit guides shamanism has also been called the path of direct revelation.
Shamanism helps in aligning and integrating our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual selves.A Shaman is someone who heals miraculously and consistently every time. The cornerstone of any shamanic practice is Divination i.e. getting answers to questions for yourself or others. This is done through a divination journey.
Workshop will cover
– Brief introduction on shamsnism and shamanic practices
– Understanding of non-ordinary Reality
– Astral Travelling to the upper and lower world
– Brief about power animals and meet with your power animal master
– Meeting the masters and getting answers and healings through divination journeying.